Wolfe's Hunt Mission Description
You will receive "Wolfe's Hunt" Mission in zone: Ranger HQ from Gary 'Nacl' Wolfe.
This is Secondary Mission with recommended Level 6.
Gary "NaCl" Wolfe, a merc who's had dealings with the Rangers In Arizona, has shown up at Ranger HQ and offered to pay us if we bring him the head of synth that's hiding in Downtown Colorado Springs. [Reward: $150]
Find and destroy the Synth hiding in Downtown Colorado Springs.
Wolfe shot up Colorado Springs trying to kill a synth, but it gave him the slip. These cowboy antics pissed off Sheriff Daisy, and she kicked out Wolfe out. He knows the synth is still somewhere downtown, and wants us to find it, kill it, and bring him its head.
Collect the Synth's Head.
We've destroyed the synth. We should collect its head for Wolfe.
Bring the Synth's head to Gary "Nacl" Wolfe at Ranger HQ.
Now that we have October-11's head, we should bring it back to Gary "NaCl" Wolfe in Ranger HQ
Map of starting location for Wolfe's Hunt
Wolfe's Hunt Walkthrough
- Synth October-11 is in Museum in Downtown Colorado Springs
- October-11 is hiding among Animatronics
- Talk to her.
- Kill October-11 (using dialogue options)
- Take Head to Wolfe
- In Bizarre Interior - Long John, take Long John's Head to Gary for reward. Long John is not on Gary list, but he will pay you.
- In Department of Energy Site - Dos-Teh-Seh - take Dos-Teh-Seh's Head to Gary for reward.
- In Tellurium Mine - Earl - take Earl's Head to Gary for reward.
- Last one is Tinker in Machine Commune, read dilemma below.
Wolfe's Hunt Mission dilemma
Any action against Synths (killing first 3 Synths) in Colorado will have a negative impact on your relationship with Machine Commune in Denver. This is not significant, it does not block the path in the main story, and we will be able to avoid the consequences of our actions quite easily when assessing what we will face from the Machine Intelligence Tower (in Machine Commune in Denver).
The only significant problem we will have with completing Wolfe's Hunt Mission. While for killing the 3 remaining Synths (for the mission) we will be only negatively assessed, then killing the fourth (necessary to complete the mission) Tinker in Machine Commune will meet with hostility of robots in Machine Commune, which will make you have to kill them all.
- Either you don't complete Wolfe's Hunt Mission and keep relatively good relations with Machine Commune
- Or you'll have to kill everyone in Machine Commune, after you kill Tinker, for which you will get from Gary 'Nacl' Wolfe an interesting award Skill Book: Dick Markowitz's STEALTH SQUAD which gives Perk: +1 Combat Shooting, increasing Critical Chance to 50%.
Choices and Consequences
October-11 and kill or let her go the problem.
- If you free October-11 she will continue killing people in Colorado, Wolfe and Mercenaries will leave Ranger HQ and you will not receive any more missions from them.
- If you kill October-11 you'll be sorry, but the story will continue to develop.
So I suggest you kill October-11 (use the dialogue options), Long John, Dos-Teh-Seh and Earl - generally, it will not have irreversible consequences.
You can also kill (or not) Tinker in Machine Commune, but then you will have to kill all robots in Machine Commune