Fallout 76 Beta is coming in October.
September 12, 2018
The official release date of Fallout 76 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One is November 14, 2018.
Before this date, we will have the opportunity to play a pre-release version of the game named B.E.T.A. (Break It Early Test Application). Unfortunately, only players who pre-order Fallout 76 will have access to the game before its official premiere.
The tests will start in October. Game producers ensure that the B.E.T.A. version will be a fully functional version of the game.
It is almost certain that the character development that we will achieve in beta will be transferred into the full version of the game.
Cya in the game - more info about Fallout 76
9 Best Upcoming Video Games for cRPG & MMO lovers
June 27, 2018
Here is my list of Best Upcoming Video Games for you.
Summerset Chapter for ESO is Now Live on PS4 and Xbox One
June 6, 2018
I prepared for you Summerset Map with location of Wayshrines, Group Bosses, Skyshards, Abyssal Geysers (kind of Dark Anchors), Delves, CE Treasure Maps, Public Dungeons and Trial. I have also marked the starting locations for the initial quests and Time Breaches for The Psijics' Calling Quest.
You got interior maps of 5 Delves in Summerset with Skyshards and Bosses and maps of Sunhold and Karnwasten Public Dungeons with Bosses.
Relics of Summerset Map and screenshots of Relic Locations are for main Summerset Achievement. You have start The Vault Of Moawita Quest in College od Psilics Ruins in Artaeum first.
Artaeum Map with Traitor's Vault Delve - home of Psijic Order guild. You will get there during The Queen's Decree Quest.
I wish you great fun in Summerset, it's really worth visiting.
ESO Summerset Map
May 21, 2018
Summerset Map for The Elder Scrolls Online, happy adventuring.
Fair winds ...Dead men tell no tales ...
Sunday, May 18, 2018
Updated World Map for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Walkthrough & Maps
Sunday, May 13, 2018
First steps to Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Walkthrough & Maps.
Deadfire seems to be an extremely successful game for old-school RPG fans. I definitely recommend it for novices and veterans. I wish you great fun.
Tamriel (ESO) Map Updated.
April 10, 2018
Updated World Map of Tamriel from The Elder Scrolls Online on the occasion of the upcoming Summerset Chapter.
The CRPG Book Project - great, free, fanmade book about history of RPG video game genre.
February 8, 2018
"Across its 528 pages you'll find information about over 400 RPGs, from the early PLATO games to modern AAA releases, as well as hidden gems, curiosities and even fan-translations. The reviews were written by a team of 112 volunteers from all around the globe - fans, modders, journalists, critics, indies and AAA developers."
Here is The CRPG Book Project (Sharing the History of Computer Role-Playing Games) webpage crpgbook.wordpress.com
And here you can download for free, CRPG BOOK.
Looking through this book, so many wonderful memories woke up in me. Great times.
Over 1 million video views on game-maps.com youtube channel
January 16, 2018
I am very pleasantly surprised that despite the fact that I am not a beautiful model or a well-known TV host, you have opened over 1 million videos on the game-maps.com channel on YouTube
Thank you very much and I promise more video in the future, now we are waiting for new cool games.
What on game-maps.com in 2018
January 11, 2018
To finish the 2017 year, I need to finish the maps for ELEX. I am on the right track to finish it soon.
The year 2018 promises to be quite good in terms of video games. Not all my plans will be implemented, but I will choose what will be the most interesting to make new guides and maps.
This is what I expect in 2018:
Ashes of Creation
- Game genre and platforms: MMORPG (with an emphasis on shaping the world) for PC
- Official release date: 2020, but permanent and constantly working game world should be ready late 2018
- My guess release date: I hope for a playable version of Alpha at the end of 2018
- My expectations: I am very very positive about this game.
- What on game-maps.com: I would like to make a full description of this game for both beginners and advanced players, with maps of permanent world if it will be possible. This is a project for several years.
- More info: https://game-maps.com/AoC/Ashes-of-Creation-Game-Guide.asp
Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
- Game genre and platforms: Clasic hard-core style MMORPG in a modern version for PC
- Official release date: Q2 2018
- My guess release date: I expect that with a bit of luck playable version will be available at the end of 2018, it seems more likely 2019
- My expectations: I really believe in the return of the classic MMORPG, it will not be as popular as WoW, but I am counting on great fun.
- What on game-maps.com: Maps, game guides and some lore.
- More info: https://pantheonmmo.com/
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
- Game genre and platforms: single player RPG, PC (Windows, Linux) and Macintosh
- Official release date: 2018
- My guess release date: It should be on time, end of the year.
- My expectations: Quite large, solid RPG game in a vast world and story.
- What on game-maps.com: Complete game guide with maps
- More info: https://eternity.obsidian.net/
- Game genre and platforms: Single player RPG, action dungeon crawler for PC (Windows and Linux)
- Official release date: End of 2018
- My guess release date: I am not sure they will be able to finish it this year, but let's be in good spirits
- My expectations: Medium to large. It is the grandson of Ultima Underworld, my favorite game from old times
- What on game-maps.com: Complete map of the underground
- More info: https://www.underworldascendant.com/
The Bard's Tale IV
- Game genre and platforms: Single player RPG, action dungeon crawler for PC
- Official release date: End of 2018
- My guess release date: They have been working on this game for some time, late 2018 seems like a good approximation
- My expectations: Medium to high
- What on game-maps.com: I would love to make maps for this game because I feel great sentiment towards the precursor.
- More info: https://bardstale.inxile-entertainment.com/
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Game genre and platforms: Single player action RPG for PC, PS4, XONE
- Official release date: Q1 2018
- My guess release date: It should be on time.
- My expectations: Moderate. After a short session in the beta, I admit that the game looks nice, but I have big concerns about the excessive realism of the game. I will give her a second chance.
- What on game-maps.com: World map and maybe some tips.
- More info: https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/
Wild West Online
- Game genre and platforms: Wild West-themed action MMO for PC
- Official release date: late 2018
- My guess release date: I hope it will be ready in 2018 but it is not for sure, now its playable Alpha.
- My expectations: Moderate. I played a moment, the game has potential, it's pretty, but the amount of work to do to make it a good MMO is gigantic. I will be watching the progress in the work on this game.
- What on game-maps.com: Maps and small game guide.
- More info: https://www.playwwo.com/
- Game genre and platforms: Civilization Building Sci-Fi MMORPG for PC
- Official release date: 2018
- My guess release date: We will see ...
- My expectations: Unspecified, it can be a very nice game, it can be a poor game, or it will not finish it at all
- What on game-maps.com: Some guides.
- More info: http://www.dualthegame.com/en/
- Game genre and platforms: MMORPG for PC (like classic Dark Age of Camelot)
- Official release date: Unknown
- My guess release date: I bet on the premiere of a playable version in 2018, if they do not keep it, no one will remember this game anymore
- My expectations: High, nice grand scale PvP experience
- What on game-maps.com: guides and tips
- More info: http://camelotunchained.com/v3/
The other games I'm interested in in 2018:
- Revelation Online
- Ascent: Infinite Realm (A:IR)
- Maybe I will play also World of Warcraft Classic if it appears in 2008.
What should 2018 bring and what it will not bring:
- World of Warcraft 2 - this game is not real, and let them be damned for it
- Dragon Age 4 - this game is real, but we should not expect it before the end of 2019 (yeah!)
- The Elder Scrolls VI - it will be a long waiting
- Cyberpunk 2077 - do not expect this game sooner than at the end of 2019, but it will be a fun game.
Ashes of Creation overview
December 06, 2017
Waiting for release of Ashes of Creation here is some AoC Overview. I would like it to be a MMO game that I've been waiting for years. For now, I hope it will.
Legendary Weapons for Elex
November 27, 2017
Map with location of Legendary Weapons in ELEX
Updates for Tavar
November 26, 2017
This time heavy update on Tavar Maps for Elex. The Fort still need more work.
Abessa Maps updates for Elex
November 12, 2017
West Abessa, North Abessa and East Abessa for Elex have been updated.
Elex Weapons has been supplemented with new entries thanks to the information you have sent.
Guild of Thieves in Elex
November 6, 2017
How to join The Claws - ELEX Guild of Thieves.
Domed City Map for ELEX
November 2, 2017
Quests, NPCs and choices for Domed City. Lot of questing and consequences.
ELEX - update.
October 29, 2017
Hort Map, East Ignadon, West Ignadon and South Ignadon have been updated.
New Elex Game Update is available, see upgrade description
ELEX - Origin, Central Abessa, Weapons update.
October 21, 2017
Maps of Central Abessa Map, Origin Map and Weapons Info.
Here comes ELEX RPG, let's enjoy while we have time :)
October 17, 2017
Elex is developed by Piranha Bytes (creators of the award winning Gothic series) and published by THQ Nordic an action role-playing, open world, single player, video game for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, set in a brand new, post-apocalyptic, science-fantasy universe where magic meets technology.
ELEX is not an easy game. Therefore before you start to die in ELEX, I invite you to read: Tips and Tricks with general advices,
Character Creation to understand the basics of your hero and Safe Zones to live forever.
First part of ELEX Maps & Walkthrough is available.
ELEX is very popular in Germany, in the end it is a German game. So Guten Tag to German players, I am very sorry that I do not know your beautiful language (I do not really know English either :), but I hope that graphical maps will help you to play ELEX in German language version.
Idle Heroes - nice mobile MMO.
September 11, 2017
This summer I spent with a mobile device and Idle Heroes game. The game is very addictive and extensive. I have prepared a simple beginner's guide if you are interested.
Idle Heroes simple game guide for beginners. I wish you lots of fun.
Old game maps drawn from my file backup
July 12, 2017
Today there will be the message from a time machine and more specifically from my old file backups.
First of all, I discovered that I made a lot of over 1000 game maps in my life. Secondly, something nostalgically grabbed my throat at the thought that computer games over a dozen years ago were so cool.
A little reminiscence at My Old Game Maps.
Vvardenfell Map Update for Elder Scrolls Online
June 28, 2017
New version of Vvardenfell Map with bug fixes and Treasure Map Locations.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 - next planed game guide.
une 26, 2017
If nothing terrible happens, next game guide will be Atlas of Maps for Divinity: Original Sin 2. You should expect first part of the walkthrough in mid-September before the release date of the game.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is nice RPG with turn-based combat, cooperative/competitive multiplayer; sequel to Divinity: Original Sin.
Ashes of Creation New MMORPG
May 26, 2017
Once such a great, now stagnant MMORPG genre has the chance to return to our graces again. I would like to encourage you to look at the new production of this genre, Ashes of Creation.
See the video Ashes of Creation New MMORPG. And what, do these people do not sound convincing? I already love this game.
It is worth mentioning that the Kickstarter money-gathering campaign is only an addition to the greater funding that Intrepid Studios already has. The planned launch of this game is 2018/2019.
Morrowind, Vvardenfell and Lost Library of Andule for ESO
May 25, 2017
Vvardenfell zone map for The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind. Vivec City. Delves, World Bosses, Quest Hubs and Skyshards in Vvardenfell. Surrounded by the Inner Sea, the sprawling volcanic island of Vvardenfell dominates northern Morrowind. Looming over this strange land is the ominous, ever-smoldering peak of Red Mountain.
Walkthrough for Lost Library of Andule nice quest in The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind. You have to collect 30 Ancestral Tomb Rubbing to discover location of Lost Library in Vvardenfell.
Full Quest List for Mass Effect Andromeda
May 9, 2017
I have prepared a full list (hopefully) of Priority Ops, Allies and Relationships Missions, Heleus Assignments and Additional Tasks. With info where to start Mission and required conditions to start it. Andromeda Quests
If you find any mistake or inaccuracy in the missions list or worse yet some quest has been dropped, add your note in the comments below this list. Thank you.
Mass Effect Andromeda New Maps
May 6, 2017
New maps for Elaaden, New Tuchanka, Elaaden Second Remnant Vault.
Mass Effect Andromeda Update
May 1, 2017
Updates to all ME:A Maps. New location maps: H-047c, Remnant Conservatory on H-047c and Elaaden Remnant Vault.
Full map of Elaaden is almost ready.
Eos West for Mass Effect: Andromeda
April 22, 2017
New map of Eos West is up. Also other Eos maps have been improved.
Kadara for Mass Effect: Andromeda
April 17, 2017
Map of Kadara and Kadara Port & Slums are almost ready.
Voeld for Mass Effect: Andromeda
April 08, 2017
Map of Voeld is ready in 95%. Please use [CTRL] + [F5] to clear cache on PC to view new version. I'm flying to the next planet.
Mass Effect: Andromeda
March 29, 2017
Havarl, Eos, Nexus and Tempest have been updated.
I have a lot of fun playing ME:A. Every single day I have a stronger impression that this is a great game.
Mass Effect: Andromeda is coming.
March 15, 2017
Mass Effect: Andromeda will be launching in North America on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 and in Europe Thursday, March 23, 2017.
It is great news. I was waiting for this game for a long time and I am very happy that finally I can play it. I would like to make atlas with maps for ME:A similar to that I made for DA:I.
Unfortunately, I have put off for a month to complete Torment: Tides of Numenera Walkthrough, but nothing is lost I will come back to this game later.
I wish you all great fun with Andromeda.
ESO & Torment | Numenera
March 5, 2017
Player Housing Locations marked on maps for Elder Scrolls Online
Daughter's Fathom, Sticha Lair, Buried Crossroads Locations and updates for other maps for Torment | Numenera.
Torment | Numenera
February 28, 2017
It's a happy time for RPG players. Torment: Tides of Numenera today has its premiere. The plot of the game is extremely multi-threaded, quests have several possible endings, the environment is changing with the passing of time. Instead of killing, you can solve most of the situation using the cunning and intelligence. RPG lovers will find in Numenera a lot of great fun.
Walkthrough for this game is finished now at one-third. https://game-maps.com/TToN/Torment-Tides-of-Numenera.asp.
Feel free to comment this guide and add your hints.
Updates for Dragon Age: Inquisition
February 7, 2017
Dragon Age: Inquisition Walkthrough, Game Guide & Maps site update. Fixed display problems on mobile devices. DA:I is still the same great game as it was at the time of its launch. Really very good memories of this great adventure.
Wrothgar, Gold Coast, Hew's Bane and Craglorn Maps for Elder Scrolls Online
February 2, 2017
The Elder Scrolls Online site has been updated. New maps for Wrothgar, Gold Coast, Hew's Bane and Craglorn. Additionally, many smaller improvements on other maps.
I changed the layout of the site to make it more friendly for mobile users.