Maps for Bogano are 100% complete with 16 Chests, 6 Secrets, 6 Encrypted Logs, 30 Force Echoes, 4 Enemies to Scan, 1 Legendary Beast, 2 Stim Canisters, 2 Life Essences, 2 Force Essences and 2 Terrarium Seeds.
Bogano YouTube Walkthroughs
Maps for Zeffo are 100% complete with 43 Chests, 14 Secrets, 7 Encrypted Logs, 59 Force Echoes, 15 Enemies to Scan, 1 Legendary Beast, 4 Stim Canisters, 5 Life Essences, 5 Force Essences and 3 Terrarium Seeds.
Zeffo YouTube Walkthroughs
Gelid - Ordo Eris Prison Map
1 Zone - Map and description is under preparation.
Maps for Kashyyyk are 100% complete with 27 Chests, 5 Secrets, 3 Encrypted Logs, 41 Force Echoes, 11 Enemies to Scan, 1 Legendary Beast, 1 Stim Canisters, 1 Life Essences, 3 Force Essences and 3 Terrarium Seeds.
Maps for Dathomir are 100% complete with 16 Chests, 4 Secrets, 2 Encrypted Logs, 36 Force Echoes, 8 Enemies to Scan, 1 Legendary Beast, 1 Stim Canisters, 2 Life Essences, 1 Force Essence and 2 Terrarium Seeds.
Dathomir YouTube Walkthroughs
Maps for Ilum are 100% complete with 5 Chests, 3 Secrets, 1 Encrypted Log, 18 Force Echoes, 2 Life Essences, 1 Force Essence.
Ilum YouTube Walkthroughs
Nur - Fortress Inquisitorius Map
Maps for Fortress Inquisitorius are 100% complete with 8 Force Echoes.
Complete Plot Outline in Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
- Prologue, you (Cal Kestis) start on planet Bracca in Shipbreaking Yard location as former Jedi Padawan.
- You run from the planet Bracca, chased by Imperial Inquisitors, in the company of Cere Junda and Greez Dritus.
- On Bogano planet you meet BD-1 your droid companion and you visit Ancient Vault where holographic projection of Master Eno Cordova tells you the purpose of your mission, recovering a holocron containing a list of known Force-sensitive children. You rediscover Wall Run ability.
- On Zeffo planet you visit The Tomb Of Eilram, rediscover Force Push ability.
- You are making a short visit to Dathomir, where you meet Nightsister and Wanderer.
- Next planet is Kashyyyk where you will help Saw Gerrera to Free Wookiees
- Second tomb is The Tomb Of Miktrull on planet Zeffo, where you regained Force Pull ability.
- Sorc Tormo will kidnap you on Zeffo and take you to prison on Ordo Eris, to get out you have to defeat your opponents on Arena
- You come back to Kashyyyk to meet Mari and Tarfful.
- On Kashyyyk on the way to top of Origin Tree you will fight Ninth Sister and rediscover Jedi Flip.
- You return to Dathomir to visit next Tomb in search of Astrium, you find Climbing Claws, meet terrifying Gorgara, but unfortunately you lose your lightsaber.
- Wanderer turns out to be Taron Malicos a former Jedi Master, you escaping from Dathomir
- You build a new lightsaber on Ilum.
- You return to Dathomir to visit Tomb of Kujet, face Malicos and join Merrin
- On Bogano in Ancient Vault you will find Holocron and after fight with Second Sister lost it again.
- On planet Nur in Fortress Inquisitorius you will try to retrieve holocron, fighting Second Sister and run from Darth Vader
- In grand finale you will destroy holocron on board of Mantis.
After completing the story, you can return to all previous locations except for Bracca, Ordo Eris and Fortress Inquisitorius.
Chest Locations in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Chests in Jedi Fallen Order contain only cosmetic items like Cal Poncho skin, Lightsaber elements as Lightsaber Emitter, Lightsaber Switch, Sleeve and Lightsaber Material, BD-1 Skins and Mantis Skins.
There are 107 Chests in Jedi Fallen Order, distributed between locations on all planets. The locations of all chest are marked on our maps.
Finding and opening all chests is required for Collector Trophy and Achievement. Some chests need Scomp Link to open.
Encrypted Logs Location in Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
There are a total of 19 Encrypted Logs in Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, they are listed in Databank as Cordova's Journey Logs. You have to find all Encrypted Logs for Data Disk Achievement - "Find all of BD-1's encrypted logs". 7 Encrypted Logs will unlock automatically becouse they are story related. 12 Encrypted Logs you have find and scan manualy.
Terrarium Seed Locations in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
There are 10 Terrarium Seeds in Jedi Fallen Order, 2 on Bogano, 3 on Zeffo, 3 on Kashyyyk and 2 on Dathomir.
Seeds should be placed in Mantis terrarium and fully grown (it takes time), so if you want to achieve Green Thumb Trophy and Achievement you should plant all Terrarium Seeds before you reach Ilium Planet.
Location of all Terrarium Seeds is marked on our maps.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Video Game
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Release Date November 15, 2019
Game Genre Action Adventure
Setting Star Wars
WorldSemi Open World
Game Mode Single Player
Engine Unreal Engine 4
PC Minimum System Requirements:
64-bit Windows, CPU: AMD FX-6100 or Intel i3-3220 or Equivalent, 8 GB RAM Memory, Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7750 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or Equivalent, DirectX: 11 Compatible video card, 55 GB free space on HDD
PC Recommended System Requirements: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 or Intel i7-6700K or Equivalent, 16 GB RAM Memory, Graphics card: AMD RX Vega 56 or NVIDIA GTX 1070/GTX1660Ti or Equivalent.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is third-person, action-adventure, single player only video game developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with worldwide release date on November 15, 2019.
Chronologically, the game's plot is set five years after the end of the movie Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. Galactic Empire with Darth Sidious as a Emperor rules the galaxy, Jedi Order has fallen. Scattered across the stars, the last surviving members of Jedi Order went into hiding, concealing their identities and abilities from the Empire.
You are Cal Kestis, former Jedi Padawan hiding from the Empire forces in industrial yards of Bracca. The task of the Empire Inquisitors is to eliminate all Jedi survivors in the galaxy, you have to escspe them.
Now it is time for you to rise and to become a Jedi, with help of your allies. BD-1 faithful droid companion, Saw Gerrera ruthless guerrilla fighter, Cere Junda former Jedi Knight on a quest to restore the Jedi Order and Greez Dritus cantankerous pilot.
Explore ancient forests, windswept cliffs, haunted jungles, uncover the mysteries of a long-lost civilization in hopes of rebuilding the Jedi Order.
Characters in Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order
Main characters in Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, Cal Kestis, Cere Junda, Greez Dritus, BD-1, Eno Cordova, The Second Sister, The Ninth Sister, Nightsister Merrin, The Wanderer and Jaro Tapal, read more on Characters.
Abilities and Upgrades giving access to locations.
Force Power Abilities, BD-1 Droid Upgrades and other Abilities will alow you, as they are discovered, to visit previously inaccessible locations. If you encounter a place you can't reach or enter, go exploring further to find more skills or abilities , then come back and try again.
Force Power Abilities
Force Slow - you know this power from the beginning of the game, it allow you to slow down time.
Wall Run - you will learn this power relatively early on the planet Bogano in Subterranean Refuge, it allow you to run for a short while on some vertical ridged walls.
Force Push - you will learn this on planet Zeffo in Tomb of Eilram, it allow you to push objects and enemies.
Force Pull - you will learn this on planet Zeffo in Tomb of Miktrull, it allow you to pull objects, enemies abd open passages.
Jedi Flip - you will learn this on planet Kashyyyk. it is long double jump.
BD-1 Droid Upgrades
Scomp Link - you can find Scomp Link on planet Zeffo but you will need Force Push, it will allow you open locked doors and chests.
Overcharge - you will get this on planet Kashyyyk, BD-1 can turn machinery on and off.
Slice - First Slice: Security Droid you will find on planet Kashyyyk, it allow BD-1 to control damaged security droids. Second Slice: Probe Droid you will find on Zeffo, it allow to control damaged probe droids.
Powered Zipline - on Zeffo after Kashyyyk, it will allow you to travel up and down ziplines.
Underwater Breather - you can learn it on Kashyyyk, it allow to explore undewater locations, You need this skill to dive under water.
Climbing Claws - you will find Climbing Claws on planet Dathomir, they will allow you to climb on new types of walls.