Dragon Age: Inquisition its Single Player (with Multiplayer Option) Role-Playing Video Game released on November 18th 2014, for PC Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS4.
Starting Tips & Hints for beginning of Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Use "Search" button ("V" on PC) very often, It shows the hidden secrets, resources and loot.
- You need at last one Rogue in your team all the time to open closed doors.
- You need at last one Warrior in your team to Bash things and Walls.
- To unlock complex doors locks you have to rise "Deft Hands, Fine Tools" Inquisition Perk
- Setup Inquisitions Camps ASAP to acquire fast travel to visited locations.
- Use Ocularums ASAP to uncover Shard locations.
- Targeting with Area Effect Spells like Blizzard is good for lighting dark interiors.
- Locations got various difficulty level. For example The Hinterlands starts with 4 lvl and ends with 12 lvl so if you feel its too hard just adventure somewhere else and come back later.
- You don't have to pickup every herb you see. Some merchant sells them with infinite inventory.
- Mage and Range DPS are much easier to play than melee warriors because of running from target to target (there are some grappling hook later), but warriors are significantly harder to kill.
- Your team should include Warrior, Rogue, and two Mages. Or Mage, Rogue and two Warriors.
- You will got your first mount in The Hinterlands, its with Horsemaster Quest.
- You will not be able to find (discover) certain objects and locations until your quest will reveal them for you.
- The game is quite long so it is no hurry, it should take you over a dozen days, have a fun :)
Dragon Age: Inquisition game box cover
Video Game Dragon Age System Requirements:
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7/8 64bit
- 2.0 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 4 GB RAM Memory
- ATI HD3650 / Nvidia 8800 GT (512 MB VRAM) or better
- 26 GB Hard Drive space
Recommended System Requirements
- Windows 7/8 64bit
- 3.0 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 8 GB RAM Memory
- GeForce GTX 660/Radeon R9 270 (2 GB VRAM) or better
- 26 GB Hard Drive space
Dragon Age: Inquisition Map Legend
Location - This is in game location. The sequence of numbers shows suggested order of visiting locations.
Starting Quest Location This is location with quest giver. It can be item, person or place.
Inquisition Camp - Heals, restock potion, place to rest, change party members, use it to fast travel. Setup camps as fast as you can.
Landmark - POIs (Points of Interest). Visit and claim to complete collections.
Shop Traders & Merchants, to buy / sell items.
Crafting Station - Here you can create or modify Weapons, Armor, Accesories, Runes and Potions.
Fade Rift - You can close Rifts using your ability. Rifts grows in difficulties in following locations. Closing a Fade rift rewards with amount of Power. There are a total of 81 rifts in Thedas.
Astrarium - Astrariums are ancient relics of Tevinter origin that allow the viewing of constellations in the stars. Solve Astrarium puzzles to reveal secret location with treasure.
Ocularum - Use Ocularums to reveal locations of magical Shards. Shards can be used in Forbidden Oasis Location.
Dungeon Entrence - Entrence to Cave, Dungeon, Crypt, Underground.
Locked Door - This kind of Locked Doors require Special Key or "Deft Hands, Fine Tools" Inquisition Perk
Fast Travel - You can travel to this points pointing on world map.
Area Exit This is Exit to main map
Mosaic Piece Collect mosaic for Collections. Mosaic sets are Sacrifice, Invasion, The Fall, Archdemon and Freed Are Slaves. Each Mosaic set has 12 pieces.
Bottle of Thedas Collect Bottles for Collections. There are 29 bottles that can be collected.
Inquisition Agent Here you can hire new Inquisition Agent.
Party Member Here you can recruit new Party Member
Secret - Use Search ("V" on PC) to reveal secrets. Sometimes you need to use search key few times.
Codex Entry It can be book, letter, place, item. After you collect 250 codex entries you become Loremaster.
Specials - Important place, interesting place, easy to be missed, just look around carefully.
Ballad Collection - Song Lyrics or sung song for Collection. There are 21 songs to collect.
Logging Stand - for Resource Requisition Quest, used for crafting Skyhold improvements.
Quarry - for Resource Requisition Quest,, used for crafting Skyhold improvements.
Artifact - Artifact to Activate for Solas. When activated they strengthen the Veil in the close area.
Glyph - Use Veilfire to obtain Rune
Keep - Tou have to defeat enemy and claim this keep for Inquisition, then it will be your Camp.
Operation - You have to perform Operation here.
Dragon - Dragon for High Dragon Collection. There are 10 high dragons in Dragon Age: Inquisition.
All your comments, suggestions and corrections are very welcome. Your experience helps other players. We invite you to add comments, thank you.