This Puzzle starts with Parson's Battered Notebook.
Go to The Emerald Graves
ITEM: Parson's Battered Notebook.
Beyond Andraste's Mercy, a hundred steps to revelation:
I don't know what it means. Is it allegory? I don't even know where Father got this... mess of rambling. He spent his whole life figuring out that it pointed to objects in the Emerald Graves, and now I have to finish the job. This is going to kill me. Why would his dying wish be that I figure it out? What sort of father asks that of a son?
1. Here is my soul, trapped in a cage of bone.
2. Here is my past, forgotten in the bleak winds.
3. Arching above outstretched wings. Even stone can rise.
4. But the sky is a cruel mistress, and wants for my life.
5. A goblet of my blood, on a table of ashes. Where can eye stand?
6. Turn around, face the shadows. Do not blink.
7. Halls of whispers carry secrets even the moon does not know.
8. Roses and daisies for her love. Where he stands, no one can fall.
9. Dragonslayers, four at the northwest, two from the northeast, three from the southeast.
10. They begged mercy from the woman crowned with grace and stars.
11. Cannons at her head, mountains at her feet; she is the mother of Faith.
12. Beyond Andraste's Mercy, a hundred steps to revelation.
13. Cradle the cat on a sling of silk, and say "Never will the dove call more."
14. An upward pointing finger, there your heart lies.
15. But the spear pierces the eye of the tiger, and the prey is the hunter.
16. Blades of glass beneath my feet; I walk the path of the flame.
17. Beneath the stones of sacrifice, find the truth.
18. On the back of the wind.
19. In the palm of fortune.
20. At the first breath of sighs.
Which ones to ignore, which to keep?
First clue: 12 (I know the twelfth is important.)
Light Torches inside Pavilion
A x 4 (light it four time in row)
B x 2
C x 3
Then go to center and pickup clue "20" is penned in red.
Pick Secret under waterfall: The number 14 is embossed all over the last cube.
ITEM: Misshapen Child's Doll
NPC: Treasure 19 lvl Elite, kill it.
Dragon Age: Inquisition Map Legend
Location - This is in game location. The sequence of numbers shows suggested order of visiting locations.
Starting Quest Location This is location with quest giver. It can be item, person or place.
Inquisition Camp - Heals, restock potion, place to rest, change party members, use it to fast travel. Setup camps as fast as you can.
Landmark - POIs (Points of Interest). Visit and claim to complete collections.
Shop Traders & Merchants, to buy / sell items.
Crafting Station - Here you can create or modify Weapons, Armor, Accesories, Runes and Potions.
Fade Rift - You can close Rifts using your ability. Rifts grows in difficulties in following locations. Closing a Fade rift rewards with amount of Power. There are a total of 81 rifts in Thedas.
Astrarium - Astrariums are ancient relics of Tevinter origin that allow the viewing of constellations in the stars. Solve Astrarium puzzles to reveal secret location with treasure.
Ocularum - Use Ocularums to reveal locations of magical Shards. Shards can be used in Forbidden Oasis Location.
Dungeon Entrence - Entrence to Cave, Dungeon, Crypt, Underground.
Locked Door - This kind of Locked Doors require Special Key or "Deft Hands, Fine Tools" Inquisition Perk
Fast Travel - You can travel to this points pointing on world map.
Area Exit This is Exit to main map
Mosaic Piece Collect mosaic for Collections. Mosaic sets are Sacrifice, Invasion, The Fall, Archdemon and Freed Are Slaves. Each Mosaic set has 12 pieces.
Bottle of Thedas Collect Bottles for Collections. There are 29 bottles that can be collected.
Inquisition Agent Here you can hire new Inquisition Agent.
Party Member Here you can recruit new Party Member
Secret - Use Search ("V" on PC) to reveal secrets. Sometimes you need to use search key few times.
Codex Entry It can be book, letter, place, item. After you collect 250 codex entries you become Loremaster.
Specials - Important place, interesting place, easy to be missed, just look around carefully.
Ballad Collection - Song Lyrics or sung song for Collection. There are 21 songs to collect.
Logging Stand - for Resource Requisition Quest, used for crafting Skyhold improvements.
Quarry - for Resource Requisition Quest,, used for crafting Skyhold improvements.
Artifact - Artifact to Activate for Solas. When activated they strengthen the Veil in the close area.
Glyph - Use Veilfire to obtain Rune
Keep - Tou have to defeat enemy and claim this keep for Inquisition, then it will be your Camp.
Operation - You have to perform Operation here.
Dragon - Dragon for High Dragon Collection. There are 10 high dragons in Dragon Age: Inquisition.