New World is massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Amazon Games Orange County Studio and Published by Amazon Games.
Original release date: September 28, 2021 for PC Microsoft Windows.
The game requires a one-time purchase, no monthly subscription fee.
New World has open-world called Aeternum, real-time combat system, PvE & PvP, extensive crafting, player companies, territory capture.
The action is set on a fictional and magical island in the atmosphere of the 17th century.
Visit: New World Official Webpage
New World Territory Maps
Expeditions Location Map
Group Areas Location Map
Fast Travel Points Map
Resources Location Maps in New World
There are many Crafting Resources in New World, such as x, y, z, here are the location maps of the most important ones, with market places where you can obtain them.
Source of Wyrdwood, Whisperwood, Quillbark, Ebonwood, Wyrdwood Tree Sap.Wyrdwood Trees Wood Resource Location Map New World MMO
Source of Ironwood, Wildwood, Barbvine and Ironwood Tree Sap.Ironwood Trees Wood Resource Location Map New World MMO
Source of Iron Ore, Fae Iron, Voidmetal, Small Quartz Crystal.Iron Veins Ore Resource Location Map New World MMO
Source of Starmetal Ore, Azurite Chunk, Large Quartz Crystal.Starmetal Veins Ore Resource Location Map New World MMO
Source of Orichalcum Ore, Cinnabar, Tolvium, Charged & Powerful Quartz Crystal.Orichalcum Veins Ore Resource Location Map New World MMO
Source of Silver Ore.Silver Veins Precious Ore Resource Location Map New World MMO
Source of Gold Ore.Gold Veins Precious Ore Resource Location Map New World MMO
Source of Platinum Ore.Platinum Veins Precious Ore Resource Location Map New World MMO
Source of Lodestone.Lodestones Resource Location Map New World MMO
Source of Oil.Seeping Stones Oil Resource Location Map New World MMO
Fibers & Cloth
Source of Fibers, Shadecloth, Phasefiber.Hemp Plants Fibers & Cloth Resource Location Map New World MMO
Fibers & Cloth
Source of Silk Threads, Glintstrands, Scalecord.Silkweed Plants Fibers & Cloth Resource Location Map New World MMO
Fibers & Cloth
Source of Wirefiber, Blisterweave, Scalecloth.Wirefiber Plants Fibers & Cloth Resource Location Map New World MMO
Source of Hyssop and various herbs.Herb Plants Herbs Resource Location Map New World MMO
Source of Pigments.Fungi Pigments Resource Location Map New World MMO
How to easily find raw resources in New World read more.
New World MMO Game Info
- MMORPG massively multiplayer online role-playing game;
- Open-world, real-time combat system, PvE & PvP, extensive crafting, player companies, territory capture;
- The action is set on a fictional and magical island in the atmosphere of the 17th century;
- Release Date: September 28, 2021;
- PC Windows;
- Supported Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Polish, Portuguese;
- Buy-to-play business model, no monthly subscription fee;
- Developer: Amazon Games Orange County Studio
- Publisher: Amazon Games
- Official Website: www.newworld.com
Introduction to New World MMO Game
There are five Player Character Attributes in New World: Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, Focus and Constitution. Each attribute gives you bonuses to a certain type of weapon and a certain trade skill, more about Character Attributes
There are four categories of Weapon Mastery in New World MMO, each of which includes a specific type of weapons.
- One-Handed Weapons: Sword and Shield, Rapier, Hatchet.
- Two-Handed Weapons: Spear, Great Axe, War Hammer.
- Ranged Weapons: Bow, Muskiet.
- Magic Skills: Fire Staff, Life Staff, Ice Gauntlet.
More about Weapon Mastery
Trade Skills and Crafting
More about Trade Skills and Crafting in New World
Gathering Trade Skills
Gathering Trade Skills in New World are Logging, Mining, Harvesting, Tracking & Skinning, Fishing, more about Gathering Trade Skills.
Refining Trade Skills
Refining Trade Skills in New World are Smelting, Woodworking, Leatherworking, Weaving, Stonecutting, more about Refining Trade Skills.
Crafting Trade Skills
Crafting Trade Skills in New World are Weaponsmithing, Armoring, Engineering, Jewelcrafting, Arcana, Cooking, Furnishing, more about Crafting Trade Skills.
Locations in the Settlement
- Refining Stations in New World are Stonecutting Table, Woodshop, Smelter, Loom, Tannery, more about Refining Stations.
- Crafting Stations in New World are Forge, Workshop, Arcane Repository, Kitchen, Outfitting Station, more about Crafting Stations.
- Inn - You can recall and respawn at active inn from anywhere in the world.
- Trading Post - auction house, here you can buy, sell and trade with other players.
- Storage Shed - Can store your items and other players can not take or see items you leave here.
- Town Project Board - Town Project missions are available on this board.
- War Board - Players can sign up for a war in this territory when there is an active war
- Territory Planning Board - Crafting / Refining stations, Turrets, Fort gates can be updated in this board
- Governor's Desk - The governing company can set tax rates for this territory and pay upkeeps here
- Players' houses
- Marauder Commander - Marauder Faction Representative
- Syndicate Alchemist - Syndicate Faction Representative
- Covenant Adjudicator - Covenant Faction Representative
Expeditions in New World are instanced PvE dungeons, intended for a group of 5 players with the appropriate level of experience. Each of the Expeditions is described by a separate story, it consists in solving puzzles and fighting with unique mini-bosses and Bosses for unique loot.
Group Areas are open world monster areas intended for a group of 5 players, more about Group Areas.
There are no mounts in New World, fast movement around the land is possible thanks to Fast Travel Points (Spirit Shrines), you can also fast travel to Settlement, Inns, and your home if you first visit them, more about Fast Travel.