Lords of War Mission Description
Lords of War is Radio Broadcast Mission, when traveling in Colorado, you will receive the information you need via Radio.
This is Secondary Mission with recommended Level 11.
Angela Deth claims The Patriarch isn't the benevolent leader he pretends to be. If we want to see how he really operates, we should find a secret bunker in Broadmoor Heights and speak to Ironclad Cordite.
Find a way inside the Secret Prison underneath Broadmoor Heights.
Angela Deth told us we can find a hidden hatch on a statue in Broadmoor Heights. It will lead to a secret prison where Ironclad Cordite is being held.
We found a hatch in the base of a monument in Buchanan Park. It's sealed shut.
We unsealed the hatch. We should see what's inside.
Free Ironclad Cordite from his Cell in the Survivalist Bunker.
We need to find Ironclad Cordite and learn the truth about what is going on in Colorado Springs.
Beneath a sealed hatch, we discovered an ancient survivalist bunker, but it looks like it's still in use.
Cordite won't talk until we let him out of his cell.
Exit the Bunker.
We found Cordite and opened his cell. Now to get back to the surface.
Lords of War Walkthrough
- When traveling on the main map of Colorado, you will receive a radio broadcast from Angela Deth
- Survivalist Bunker is located in Broadmoor Heights
- Go to Buchanan Monument in Broadmoor Heights and click on sing and select "Stick something in the pin hole", go down.
- You don't have to fight all the Mercenaries, you can bribe some and scare some.
- Before entering the Makeshift Jail, go around the map below through the Flooded Storage to Ventilation Ducts.
- There, talk to Ironclad Cordite through the ventilation grille and give him Shotgun Shells.
- Then go back through the main corridors and enter the Makeshift Jail, defeat the Mercenaries
- Talk to Ironclad Cordite and encourage him to join you.
- Get out of the Bunker.
- Talk to Angela Deth on the radio
- The mission will be successful. Ironclad Cordite is free and becomes your Companion
- Go to the Patriarch's Palace and talk to the Patriarch about Ironclad Cordite, tell him " ... make play for the Scar Collector" and you're done.
Choices and Consequences
When you free Ironclad Cordite, you have three options:
- Persuade him to become your companion and that is the best solution. After that, all you have to do is go to the Patriarch and tell him ""... make play for the Scar Collector". As a party member, Ironclad Cordite changes the nature of some missions you will perform in the future and makes them easier.
- Let him go - it doesn't do you any good.
- To kill - the more it does not give you anything.
You can kill Clouds Drifting West because it doesn't really matter, it is cruel to leave him dying alone in an empty prison.