Heads or Tails Mission Description
Heads or Tails is Radio Broadcast Mission, when traveling in Colorado, you will receive the information you need via Radio.
This is Secondary Mission with recommended Level 5.
The people of Colorado need the Rangers' help. Time to venture forth.
Travel to the Hoon Homestead or the location of the Arapaho Caravan.
We received two nearly simultaneous distress calls and can only get to one in time. We can either race to stop Erastus Dorsey from killing the innocent Hoon family, or follow the Patriarch's orders and defend an Arapaho convoy bringing a shipment of power armor to the Marshals in Colorado Springs.
Confront Erastus Dorsey at the Hoon Homestead.
We arrived at the Hoon Homestead. Now we need to deal with Erastus Dorsey.
Hoon Homestead or Arapaho Caravan
The problem with Heads or Tails Mission is that it is not possible to reach both locations Hoon Homestead and Arapaho Caravan on time. It is always the case that the location you take will be saved and the location you leave will be destroyed.
There is apparently a drama going on, but this is only an apparent problem.
In fact, it doesn't really matter where you go, because nothing important happens in both locations, and in their ruins od second location you can always find unique items that remain despite the destruction of the location.
I strongly suggest you choose Hoon Homestead as the first location. If you do not go there, you will lose access to a fragment of the location, Sealed Bunker. It is not a very important place, but always a pity.
If you save Arapaho Caravan, the Power Armor in the convoy may end up in the hands of your potential opponents (because you won't get it :))
So we'll pick Hoon Homestead as the first place we're going to save.
Heads or Tails Walkthrough
- Go to Hoon Homestead
- Do not attack, just talk with Erastus Dorsey
- Say "... we apologize for killing your brother" then use Hard Ass 2 or Kiss Ass 2, then Nerd Stuff 2 or Weird Science 2 and the problem should be solved without a fight, but of course you can fight if you want, although in this case there is no need to do so.
- talk to Hoon Family to finish mission.
- Now you can visit Arapaho Caravan and pick loot.
Choices and Consequences
- If you go first to Hoon Homestead you will lose oportunity to earn some reputation
- If you go first to Arapaho Caravan you will lost access to part of Hoon Homestead location Sealed Bunker