Build a Better Reagan Mission Description
You will receive "Build a Better Reagan" Mission in zone: Denver Ruins from Valor Buchanan.
This is Secondary Mission with recommended Level 9.
The story of this mission takes place in: Denver Ruins Map.
Upgrade key Gipper computer systems to super-charge the Reagan statue. [Reward: Laser Turret (3), $200]
Upgrade the Key Sub-Systems running the Gippers' Defenses in The Denver Ruins.
Valor asked us to upgrade some of the critical systems that run the Reagan statue while he continues to work on the mind transfer tech.
We optimized a system regulating the internal temperatures of Reagan's statue and other important Gipper electronics.
The eastern terminal is fully defragmented, freeing up millions of bytes for the Reagan statue's storage needs.
We thawed out an off-site terminal and restored it to full power.
Deal with the power Overload.
We've upgraded all the systems in the Western Whitehouse, but now the power grid is overloaded. We'll have to find a way to balance it out.
Collect your reward in The Sacred Server Room.
The upgrades are complete. Time for the Gippers to pay up.
Map of starting location for Build a Better Reagan
Build a Better Reagan Walkthrough
- Talk to Valor Buchanan at Sacred Server Room when you meet him for the first time. Be nice to him.
- "Sure. What do you need us to do?
- Go to Subsystem I  and talk to Terminal Guard 4-6 then Terminal "[Upgrade ...]"
- Go to Subsystem II  Terminal "... upgrade this system" 6 or 5
- Go to Subsystem III 
- use 5 to unlock.
- 5 to fix it.
- Terminal "[Upgrade] ..."
- Terminal 8 - to balance power.
- Return to The Sacred Server Room for reward.
Choices and Consequences
Upgrade or Sabotage Regan Statue?
- If you want the Gippers to survive, oil continues to flow to Colorado, and you don't want to kill them, you can upgrade the Regan Statue. (suggested)
- If you want to stand in the final conflict in Denver on the side of Machine Commune and use Godfishers to attack Gippers, instead of repairing you can sabotage the Regan Statue, which will weaken her during the fight. (Not recommended)