Skyshards in The Elder Scrolls Online are scattered throughout the world and can be identified by the bright beam of white light they emanate. Discovering each three Skyshards will grant you a skill point, which can be used to unlock or morph new abilities. Skyshards are easy way to obtain experience points.
Skyshards Skyshard on the ground level or above. Every three skyshards a player collects will yield one skill point.
Underground Skyshards Normal Skyshards but located inside the Delves and Public Dungeons.
All Skyshards in are in Delves and Group Delves.
Discover all 18 Skyshards in Summerset.
- Overlooking the Oleander Coast Winery
- Among a nest of stone eggs east of Cey-Tarn Keep
- On a tiny peninsula beneath the Cathedral of Webs
- Along the beach north of Karnwasten
- At a camp across a narrow plank walkway
- In the mouth of the falls overlooking Shimmerene
- At the ruins of the Keep of the Eleven Forces
- Along the sun's path toward dusk
- South of Russafeld, Where the mossy archer's aim flies true
- Under Sea Keep's towering fortifications
- Among the shanties in Karnwasten's cove
- High above the heart of Sunhold
- Stuffed in a barrel by goblins in King Haven's Pass
- Overlooking a sun kissed path in Eton Nir Grotto
- At the mouth of the falls in Archon's Grove
- In the caverns of Tor-Hame-Khard
- Near an angler's favorite fishing spot in Wasten Coraldale
- Looming over the center of the Traitor's Vault (Artaeum)