Vvardenfell Map Completion
Morrowind Grand Adventurer Complete 32 quests in Vvardenfell.
Ancestral Tombs Hunter Find all 30 ancestral tombs in Vvardenfell.
Strider Caravaner Visit the silt strider caravaner at each of the stations in Vvardenfell
Morrowind Master Angler Catch all 12 rare fish in Vvardenfell.
Story Quests Main Zone Storyline
Delves solo-able dungeons
Points of Interest Quest Hubs
Striking Locales Pathfinder achievem.
Set Stations for Crafting Sets
Public Dungeons for anyone, harder than delves.
World Bosses for groups
Skyshards for skill points
Lore Books for Mages Guild
Vvardenfell Guide for ESO Morrowind
Surrounded by the Inner Sea, the sprawling volcanic island of Vvardenfell dominates northern Morrowind. The ominous, ever-smoldering peak of Red Mountain looms over this strange land.
Vvardenfell is a large island located in Morrowind's Inner Sea, this zone is part of he Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Chapter, now available for all in ESO Standard Edition.
Questing in Vvardenfell (Morrowind)
Ancestral Tombs Hunter
Find all 30 ancestral tombs in Vvardenfell, make a rubbing of the information they contain, and deliver these rubbings to Librarian Bradyn to discover the location of the lost Library of Andule.
See more about Ancestral Tombs and Lost Library of Andule
- 01. Seran Ancestral Tomb
- 02. Ginith Ancestral Tomb
- 03. Rethandus Ancestral Tomb
- 04. Salothran Ancestral Tomb
- 05. Telvayn Ancestral Tomb
- 06. Uveran Ancestral Tomb
- 07. Norvayn Ancestral Tomb
- 08. Tharys Ancestral Tomb
- 09. Heran Ancestral Tomb
- 10. Lleran Ancestral Tomb
- 11. Thelas Ancestral Tomb
- 12. Sarano Ancestral Tomb
- 13. Othrelas Ancestral Tomb
- 14. Aran Ancestral Tomb
- 15. Velas Ancestral Tomb
- 16. Releth Ancestral Tomb
- 17. Raviro Ancestral Tomb
- 18. Redas Ancestral Tomb
- 19. Arano Ancestral Tomb
- 20. Hlervu Ancestral Tomb
- 21. Maren Ancestral Tomb
- 22. Arenim Ancestral Tomb
- 23. Serano Ancestral Tomb
- 24. Andas Ancestral Tomb
- 25. Verenim Ancestral Tomb
- 26. Ieneth Ancestral Tomb
- 27. Sadryon Ancestral Tomb
- 28. Venim Ancestral Tomb
- 29. Nerano Ancestral Tomb
- 30. Favel Ancestral Tomb
Visit the silt strider caravaner at each of the stations in Vvardenfell
- Visit Nevos Sareloth in Balmora
- Visit Amili Yahaz in Gnisis
- Visit Narisa Androm in Molag Mar
- Visit Medyn Hleran in Seyda Neen
- Visit Faven Thendas in Suran
- Visit Adasi Delvi in Tel Mora
- Visit Helseth Sadalvel in Vivec City
Pilgrim's Path Achievement Map
Shrines of the Seven Graces for Pilgrim's Path Achievement you have to find all seven Shrines of the Seven Graces
- A. Courtesy
- B. Daring
- C. Generosity
- D. Humility
- E. Justice
- F. Pride
- G. Valor
Main Story Quests
There are 7 main Story Quests for Vvardenfell zone.
- Divine Conundrum
- Divine Inquiries
- Divine Delusions
- Divine Intervention
- Divine Disaster
- Divine Restoration
- Divine Blessings
Vvardenfell Treasure Maps
- Vvardenfell CE Treasure Map I
- Vvardenfell CE Treasure Map II
- Vvardenfell CE Treasure Map III
- Vvardenfell Treasure Map I
- Vvardenfell Treasure Map II
- Vvardenfell Treasure Map III
- Vvardenfell Treasure Map IV
- Vvardenfell Treasure Map V
- Vvardenfell Treasure Map VI
Wayshrines allow free, instantaneous travel between wayshrines that have been discovered and unlocked. You can also travel directly to any unlocked wayshrine from anywhere in the world for a small amount of gold.
- West Gash Wayshrine
- Urshilaku Camp Wayshrine
- Gnisis Wayshrine
- Ald'ruhn Wayshrine
- Balmora Wayshrine
- Seyda Neen Wayshrine
- Suran Wayshrine
- Molag Mar Wayshrine
- Tel Branora Wayshrine
- Vivec City Wayshrine
- Nchuleftingth Wayshrine
- Tel Mora Wayshrine
- Sadrith Mora Wayshrine
- Valley of the Wind Wayshrine
- Vivec Temple Wayshrine
Vvardenfell Cave Delver
Explore and clear 6 explorable caves in Vvardenfell.
Delves are solo-able dungeons found throughout the world. Delves will always contain a single skyshard and a boss who drops item set gear.
The Camonna Tong syndicate has operated most forms of organized crime in Vvardenfell for generations. These Dunmeri crooks are intolerant of outlander influence-to put it mildly.
Boss: Old Rust-Eye
Among the ancient ancestral spirits who accompanied Saint Veloth and the Chimer into the promised land of Morrowind, the four Daedra Lords, Malacath, Mehrunes Dagon, Molag Bal, and Sheogorath, are known as the Four Corners of the House of Troubles.
Its dampness, volcanic warmth, and natural ventilation all combine to make Zainsipilu an unusually lush subterranean environment.
Boss: Zvvius the Hive Lord
Matus-Akin Egg Mine
"With judicious yet unobtrusive maintenance, a moderately sized mine can produce an abundance of valuable kwama eggs. Kwama mines can also produce tasty scrib jerky, acidic scrib jelly, and kwama cuttle, which is highly valued by alchemists." - Dorayn Redas
Boss: Th'krak the Tunnel-King
In the Grazelands, bandits are uncommon near the coast where there are plenty of Telvanni guards. To the west, toward the slopes of Red Mountain, the region is more dangerous.
Boss: Bralsa Inlador
For the long-lost Dwarves, Nchuleft-don't confuse it with Nchuleftingth!-seems to have been some sort of heavy manufacturing facility. Though millennia have passed, its defenses remain active ... and dangerous.
Boss: Nchuthand Far-Hurler
Vvardenfell Points of Interest
Points of Interest are self-contained stories that explore the lore, characters, and locations within a zone. These can award you with experience, gold, and gear.
- Tel Aruhn
- Sadrith Mora
- Seyda Neen
- Vassir-Didanat Mine
- Veloth Ancestral Tomb
- Urshilaku Camp
- Zainab Camp
- Erabenimsun Camp
- Molag Mar
- Vivec City
- Ahemmusa Camp
- Dreloth Ancestral Tomb
Discover all the striking locales in Vvardenfell.
Striking Locales are places of interest within the world. Discovering all of the Striking Locales in a zone will award that zone's Pathfinder achievement.
- Shrine of Azura
- Holamayan Monastery
- Ald Sotha
- Hanud Tower
- Falensarano Ruins
Vvardenfell Set Stations
Set Stations are locations in the world where you can craft items with specific item set bonuses.
- Marandus - Assassin's Guile Set
- Randas Ancestral Tomb - Daedric Trickery Set
- Zergonipal - Shacklebreaker Set
Dungeons in Vvardenfell
- Nchuleftingth - Public Dungeon
- Forgotten Wastes - Public Dungeon
- Halls of Fabrication - 12 players Trial
- Ald Carac
- Foyada Quarry
Vvardenfell World Bosses
World Bosses are difficult enemies meant to be tackled by a group of adventurers. Defeating a world boss can award you higher tier gear.
- Nilthog's Hollow
- Sulipund Grange
- Shipwreck Cove
- Missir-Dadalit Egg Mine
- Dubdil Alar Tower
- Salothan's Council
Vvardenfell Skyshard Hunter
Discover all 18 Skyshards in Vvardenfell.
Skyshards are scattered throughout the world and can be identified by the bright beam of white light they emanate. Discovering three Skyshards will grant you a skill point, which can be used to unlock or morph new abilities.
- At a small shrine where the road forks.
- On an isle facing the Sea of Ghosts.
- On a Dwemer overhang, above a river of lava.
- On an outcropping overlooking a grisly scene.
- In a hollow stump on the wetlands.
- Withheld at customs and stored in the yard.
- In a stump on the northern shore of Lake Amaya.
- In the heart of crumbling Daedric ruins.
- On a stranded rock in a river of lava.
- Beneath the Dwarven bridge.
- On a treacherous path overlooking a sea of fire.
- Heaped onto a cart of stone left on a precarious perch.
- Nestled with glittering treasures where the red crystals glow.
- Hidden deep within a shrine to the Prince of Corruption.
- Where cliff-striders bask under golden rays in their den.
- On an islet in the subterranean lake.
- In a cozy bandit's den.
- In the deepest depths of a subterranean Dwemer ruin.
Vvardenfell Shalidor's Library Books
Shalidor's Library Books are scattered throughout the world. These books are identified by their distinctive purple glow. Discovering these books will improve your Mages Guild rank and advance the associated skill line.
- The House of Troubles
- Invocation of Azura
- Vivec and Mephala
- The Art of Kwama Egg Cooking
- The Great Houses and Their Uses
- Varieties of Faith: The Dark Elves
- On Stepping Lightly
- The Living Gods
- Kwama Mining for Fun and Profit
- Sanctioned Murder
Player Houses in Vvardenfell
- Ald Velothi Harbor House - Medium
- Amaya Lake Lodge - Large
- Saint Delyn Penthouse - Inn Room
- Tel Galen Tower - Manor
The Elder Scrolls Online Map Legend
Wayshrines - if visited allow you to teleport to this location. Fast Travel between wayshrines is free, although fast traveling to a wayshrine from anywhere will cost gold.
Locales - Area of Interest, visit every locale on map for achievement.
Group Locales - Group Area of Interest, areas designed to explore in a group with other players.
Skyshards (ground level) - Skyshard on the ground level or above. Every three skyshards a player collects will yield one skill point.
Skyshards (inside dungeon) - Skyshard in dungeon. Every three skyshards a player collects will yield one skill point.
World Bosses - powerful elite encounter(s), to defeat him you will need the help of other players.
Delve - caves, delves, dungeons, instance or dungeon intended for solo or cooperative play.
Group Dungeon - group dungeons, raid dungeons, group instances intended for groups of players.
Dark Anchors - spawn points of Molag Bal forces, every few minutes you will find a group activity here.
Mundus Stones - visiting will grant you a permanent blessing, but only one blessing at a time.
Guild Trader - Shops contain Guild Traders offering wares from various players guilds.
Crafting Site - Special crafting stations where you can create specific item sets.
Lore Books - collect Lore for skills upgrade and for Mage Guild experience.
Ancestral Tomb - for The Ancestral Tombs Quest visit them all to reveal location of lost Library of Andule (Morrowind).
Strider Caravaner Tower - Use them for quick travel for free in Vvardenfell (Morrowind).
Inn - Player Housing
Apartment - Player Housing
Small House - Player Housing
Medium House - Player Housing
Large House - Player Housing
Manor - Player Housing, biggest
All your comments, suggestions and corrections are very welcome. Your experience helps other players. We invite you to add comments, thank you.