See more about Ancestral Tombs and Lost Library of Andule
Delves in Vvardenfell
There are six Delves / Explorable Caves in Vvardenfell
- Khartag Point
- Matus-Akin Egg Mine
World Bosses in Vvardenfell
There are six World Bosses in Vvardenfell.
- Kimbrudhil the Songbird
- Mehzthe Cozener
- Niithog the Unbroken
- Queen's Consort
- Salothan and his Council
- Wuyuvus the Hunger
Vvardenfell Treasure Map Locations
- Vvardenfell Treasure Map 1
- Vvardenfell Treasure Map 2
- Vvardenfell Treasure Map 3
- Vvardenfell Treasure Map 4
- Vvardenfell Treasure Map 5
- Vvardenfell Treasure Map 6
Striking Locales in Vvardenfell
There are nine Striking Locales in Vvardenfell.
- Ald Sotha
- Falensarano Ruins
- Hanud Tower
- Holamayan Monastery
- Shrine of Azura
Skyshards in Vvardenfell
There are 18 Skyshards in Vvardenfell
- At a small shrine where the road forks.
- On an isle facing the Sea of Ghosts.
- On a Dwemer overhang, above a river of lava.
- On an outcropping overlooking a grisly scene.
- In a hollow stump on the wetlands.
- Withheld at customs and stored in the yard.
- In a stump on the northern shore of Lake Amaya.
- In the heart of crumbling Daedric ruins.
- On a stranded rock in a river of lava.
- Beneath the Dwarven bridge.
- On a treacherous path overlooking a sea of fire.
- Heaped onto a cart of stone left on a precarious perch.
- Nestled with glittering treasures where the red crystals glow.
- Hidden deep within a shrine to the Prince of Corruption.
- Where cliff-striders bask under golden rays in their den.
- On an islet in the subterranean lake.
- In a cozy band it's den.
- In the deepest depths of a subterranean Dwemer ruin.
Battlegrounds in Vvardenfell
Battlegrounds (4v4v4) of Vvardenfell
- Ald Carac - A dilapidated ruin of an ancient Dwemer city
- Ularra - An old overgrown Daedric worshipping site
- Foyada Quarry - A quarry set in the shadow of Red Mountain
Quest Hubs in Vvardenfell
Major Locations / Quest Hubs in Vvardenfell
- Vivec City - Vvardenfell's capital
- Seyda Neen
- Sadrith Mora
- Morlag Mar
- Tel Mora
Ancestral Tomb - for The Ancestral Tombs Quest visit them all to reveal location of lost Library of Andule.
Strider Caravaner Towers - Use them for quick travel for free in Vvardenfell
The Elder Scrolls Online Map Legend
Wayshrines - if visited allow you to teleport to this location. Fast Travel between wayshrines is free, although fast traveling to a wayshrine from anywhere will cost gold.
Locales - Area of Interest, visit every locale on map for achievement.
Group Locales - Group Area of Interest, areas designed to explore in a group with other players.
Skyshards (ground level) - Skyshard on the ground level or above. Every three skyshards a player collects will yield one skill point.
Skyshards (inside dungeon) - Skyshard in dungeon. Every three skyshards a player collects will yield one skill point.
World Bosses - powerful elite encounter(s), to defeat him you will need the help of other players.
Delve - caves, delves, dungeons, instance or dungeon intended for solo or cooperative play.
Group Dungeon - group dungeons, raid dungeons, group instances intended for groups of players.
Dark Anchors - spawn points of Molag Bal forces, every few minutes you will find a group activity here.
Mundus Stones - visiting will grant you a permanent blessing, but only one blessing at a time.
Guild Trader - Shops contain Guild Traders offering wares from various players guilds.
Crafting Site - Special crafting stations where you can create specific item sets.
Lore Books - collect Lore for skills upgrade and for Mage Guild experience.
Ancestral Tomb - for The Ancestral Tombs Quest visit them all to reveal location of lost Library of Andule (Morrowind).
Strider Caravaner Tower - Use them for quick travel for free in Vvardenfell (Morrowind).
Inn - Player Housing
Apartment - Player Housing
Small House - Player Housing
Medium House - Player Housing
Large House - Player Housing
Manor - Player Housing, biggest