The Lock location description in Starfield Galaxy, Missions, Activities, NPC and Vendor, The Lock is abandoned prison on the Suvotov Planet below The Key Station in Starfield.
You visit The Lock in connection with "Echoes of the Past" Crimson Fleet Faction Mission by Delgado from The Key.
I've rendezvoused with Delgado on Suvorov. Along with Mathis, a fellow Crimson Fleet rook, we're supposed to head to the entrance of the Lock.
As we entered a particularly large area within the depths of the Lock, we were assaulted by predatory lifeforms. They've all been taken care of, so I should see what other surprises Delgado has in store for us.
Delgado has noticed that we're locked into this initial area. He wants us to head up to a nearby control room to see if we can cancel the lockdown.
Delgado has ordered Mathis and I to search for information regarding Kryx's Legacy on our own. Before we move on, we should find a way to release the lockdown in our section of the facility.
The Lock Prison is a large location, divided into sectors. You have to fight your way through subsequent enemies, opening new passages.
Main goals in The Lock:
- Find Jasper Kryx cell in D-Block
- Find the secret container in the lamp in Jasper Kryx's cell to obtain "Best Laid Plans"
- Convince Mathis Castillo that betraying Delgado makes no sense.
- Get Carter's Gig (Evidence) from showers in Prison's Wing.
- Get Warden's Log (Evidence) from Warden’s Office.
- Kill Mature Grylloba Queen in shuttle bay.
- Enter UC Prison Shuttle
- Pass information from The Lock to Delgado.
- Pass information from The Lock to Commander Ikande.
The hunt for Kryx's Legacy is on! The information from the Lock seems concrete enough that Delgado wants me to infiltrate GalBank to find out more about their long-lost transport. I'm to head to the Siren of the Stars, a Trident Starliner with a GalBank VIP aboard.
The Lock Prison in Starfield
For 'Echoes of the Past' Crimson Fleet Faction Mission