The planet known as Habitat 7 (Ryder-I) was one of the "golden worlds" selected by the Andromeda initiative for early settlement. Signs pointed to a lush and biologically diverse tropical region that could easily support an outpost.
With no Communications from the Nexus or sister arks upon arrival in the Heleus Cluster, the Hyperion approached Habitat 7 to begin survey and settlement Operations as soon as possible, but even visual assessments showed that the planet was no longer viable. Habitat? is now a storm-wracked world with an unbreathable argon-nitrogen atmosphere, intense magnetic activity in unknown metallic elements interacts with the storms, causing interesting but highly destructive electrical phenomena.
- Locate other members of the Pathfinder team
- Protect Fisher
- Locate the second shuttle
- Defend the Pathfinder team from hostile aliens
- Locate the Pathfinder
- Optional: Locate Greer
- Optional: Investigate the flares
- Optional: Investigate the alien ruins
- Optional: Find a way to access the sealed room
- Optional: Investigate the alien facility
- Optional: Investigate the Crashed alien ship
- Follow the Pathfinder
- Defend the Pathfinder
- Optional: Order Cora and Liam to defend both flanks
- Defend the Pathfinder
- Decryption Progress
- Open the door
02 QEC Communications Relay - its broken.
03 Area with electrical discharge - sprint through them
04 Energy Cell - you can shot it for training.
06 You spot aliens
Try to climb up with arms raised without weapons. But it will not work. You have to kill aliens.
Protect Fisher then talk to him.
Aliens shot Kirkland, kill them.
by Angelique Devereaux
"There is a cave, just NE of 11 on across the crevasse that has an observer in it (if you're quick enough with your scanner you can grab it) then it flies off. There are also a few containers to be looted there as well."
Scan big plant and traped animal.
Explore the cave
10 Crashed Ship
But he does not look like a terrestrial vessel, it's a alien ship
Investigate the crashed alien ship.
11 Atmospheric Analyzer - fix it
12 Flight Recorder - listen
13 Alien building
Search the building. There are three containers in the building. Find and scan all alien devices. Try turning them on. One will turn on the light and open the door that has been closed since then. There are two more containers behind the closed door.
When you try to get out of the building, aliens will attack you.
Greer rescue him
16 Consoles and Closed Gate
Use Consoles to open gate.
Kill enemies. Pickup Weapon.
19 Alien Base
Containers and Supply Crates inside.
Kill all enemies and follow Alec Ryder.
20 Defend Alec Ryder
Order Cora and Laim to defend both flanks.
21 Open Doors.
Death of Alec is consistent with the plot of the game.
Next location is Nexus
During your trial-by-fire on Habitat7, you:
- Tried to initiate peaceful first contact with the aliens you met despite their hostility.
- Explored an alien laboratory.
- Found a cave full of plant life that survived from the planet's "golden world" era.
- Discovered alien shuttlecraft of unknown origin.
- Rescued Greer from his captors.
- Expressed doubts about accepting the role of Pathfinder.
Mass Effect: Andromeda Map Legend
Quest Starter Locations
Tempest landing area
Scan and examine
Potential mining Locations
Enchanced Mining Zone you need AVP perk unlocked.
Interactable - less important interactable objects in the game.
Hidden Cache Small hidden containers containing valuable equipment.
Vendors You can buy and sell your stuff here. You can also salvage unwanted items.